2013 New York City Social Business Regional ConferencePosted: March 25, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
Date: May 9, 2013
Time: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Location: The Penn Club of New York, located at 30 W 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Hosted & Sponsored by Gemini Systems, LLC
Join us on May 9, 2013 and learn how businesses are moving from "liking" to leading by integrating social and mobile capabilities into your user experiences, to create competitive advantage and increase revenue. When you understand needs and deliver exceptional user experiences across every channel, you delight your customers, build loyalty, and create advocates.
Don't get left behind. Find out why nearly four out of five companies plan to invest in social technology to foster internal collaboration and to listen to customers by 2014.
Get Social. Do Business. Social technologies are helping people connect, communicate and share information. From marketing and sales to product and service innovation, social is changing how business gets done. Transform the way you delight your customers and engage your employees to drive cost savings, increase revenue, and gain competitive advantage.
Create an exceptional customer experience
- Achieve 5% reduction of customer defection rates and increased profits by 68%
- Improve market exposure to new audiences by 100%
- Use social approaches to bring products to market in record time and increase margins by up to 60%
Create a smarter workforce
- Achieve a 45% reduction in skills development time by addressing knowledge gaps with the right training at the right time
- Learn why top performing companies are almost 6x more likely to use an analytic approach over intuition in decision-making and how to make the shift
- Create a culture of continuous innovation and increase productivity by up to 25%
Register for this Event
Limited seating available. Gemini Systems will confirm your registration based on availability.